I Forgot To Say…!


Was the fault so big
That you decided we couldn’t continue
All the memories of time spent together
When I look back, my heart seems to gather
Moments of love, the laughter and joy
And the mistakes made, between me and you
Couldn’t you forgive me?
For everything I did
For every moment when I thought
That I had plenty of time to love,
To care and to share
But not until it slipped
Like sand between my fingers
I realized what I did,
I knew what I lost.
For all the times when I
Forgot to take you in arms
For every second when I
Turned a blind eye to your tears
Don’t know if I could be forgiven
For my feelings were always there
Intact, intense, forever true
It’s just that darling
I forgot to say I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Kickass and Interesting Facts About Boxing

Yes, E-Wallets are better than cash: How to setup and use e-wallets.

25 Interesting Facts About Mushrooms